So you’re looking for some unique entertainment for kids parties – there’s a lot of advice out there on how to create fun and excitement – and we’ve got one more thing to add to your list!
A photobooth! Yes – you heard right. Photobooth’s are generally seen at weddings and engagements, but kids love getting in on the action too – so why not spoil them with entertainment that is not only a blast to use – it also literally creates the memories for you!
When you hire a photobooth – you’re not just getting a box that takes photos. You’ll also get:
- A photoboothologist – to help kick-start the booth (we don’t usually have to put a lot of effort into keeping the kids amused – kids being kids – they just love using the booth!). Our photoboothologist is also on hand to ensure the smooth sailing of booth for the duration of your childs party (you know – top up the paper once the kids have used up the whole roll!)
- A scrapbook album – so we can help the kids to stick in the memories they’re creating – so your child can treasure them forever! Our photoboothologist can help the younger ones with this task – and the older kids might even like to right a message in the album along side their photos!
- Unlimited prints – this is pretty crucial with a kids event. Our experience tells us that kids just don’t know when to stop – which is perfect when you’re hiring a photobooth! They’ll get multiple prints of each photos – so they can take memories home with them, as well as leaving some behind for the birthday boy or girl. *Tip – the kids can add their photos to their party bags as they go so they don’t lose them – this way you’re also providing a unique party bag filler too!
- A USB of ALL the images – again, with kids being kids, things don’t always go to plan. Sometimes they get so excited that they run off without sticking in the spare photo for the birthday boy / girl to keep. But we don’t worry too much about that – because we’ll give you all of the photos taken on a USB at the end of the party. So you can reprint them as often as you like!
- The BOOTH! So of course you get the photobooth. We’ve had kids as young as 2 able to operate the touch screen on their own – it’s pretty touch – we’ve tested it – and the worst thing we have to do is wipe of a few smudgy finger-prints at the end of the day. No biggy! Another benefit of our vintage photobooth is that we can adjust the camera height and angle to suit just about any height at all – so it can be used for kids of all ages!
- Props, Props, Props! You’re more than welcome to supply your own props is you have a particular theme – but we come well equipped with plenty of fun props for the kids to dress up in for their photos! Hats, feather-boas, glasses, bow-ties, fake moustaches, and more!
- A backdrop of your choice – we’ve got a few nifty little backdrops on hand to choose from. We’ve also got a green-screen. Don’t know what that means? Well a green-screen means the kids will stand infront of a green backdrop – and then using the pre-chosen images (that you can choose) the kids use the touch screen to select the background they want! It works an absolute treat!
So look no further. If it’s unique entertainment for kids parties that you’re after – you’ve just found it!
Get in touch with us today to find out more about our